In 2018, The Staff College began this project as a creative exploration to
- stimulate debate about the future of children's services
- offer a practical tool for groups to think critically and creatively about their leadership and practice
- offer practical hope to those working with complexity, those holding frustration and uncertainty every working day.
The Staff College would like to thank the following people who supported this work:
The Project Steering Group
The Staff College is grateful to the project Steering Group, made up from the following individuals:
- Jenny Coles, DCS, Hertfordshire
- Sarah Jones, Assistant Director, Norfolk
- Matt Dunkley, DCS Kent
- Colum Conway, Chief Executive, Social Work England
- David Fairhurst, Director, Mutual Ventures
- James Winterbottom, DCS Wigan
- Ian Thomas, Chief Executive, Kingston upon Thames
Of course, whilst the Steering Group provided critical insights, experience and expertise, the views expressed in Project 2035 materials do not necessarily reflect their own views nor the views of their organisations.
The Staff College would also like to thank the following people and organisations for their input to the research phase of Project 2035 including, the amazing young people at Click, Wandsworth’s Children in Care Council, the Young People’s Council, North Yorkshire, the Influence and Participation team at North Yorkshire, all the individuals who took part in telephone research interviews for this project and, of course, ADCS for producing so high quality baseline data from their Safeguarding Pressures research.